WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
KYLEGA is a repository of information responsible for the treatment of data of its users and partners, browsing this website and / or filling out the forms present here.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data you may contact the Data Protection Officer through the following means:
Tel .: 210 405 101
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
1. If you complete your personal data and submit forms on this website;
2. If you use a service;
3. If you purchase a service;
3. Through indirect collection – made by Google Analytics.
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device through your browser, retaining only generic information related to user preferences; allow access to specific areas of the site and faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Users of the site by clicking on the banner of cookies, with the mention of ACEITO, continuing with navigation on the website of KYLEGA are accepting, including for future access, the introduction of cookies in the terms indicated above. At any time, the user may, through the browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block their entry into their system. Removing or blocking cookies on the site may limit access to certain areas of the site.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND WHAT BASIS CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED FOR
The data collected is processed automatically and is intended, within Kylega, to register the quality of customer or partner, consequent collection of services and future contacts, including information on platform maintenance, partner activities or campaigns. To the respective holder, under the terms of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right of access, rectification and elimination of the same, by means of sending communication to the electronic address: email@example.com
To administer your account and provide the Service to you
As a visitor to the site, you do not need to provide any personal information to use the KYLEGA website, however, we have access to statistical information regarding the use of the site in an aggregated and anonymous way through Google Analytics.
The personal data of the users are collected only when subscribed some of the functionalities available, indispensable for KYLEGA can provide the information, or when filling some form of form available as: registration on the platform; contact with partners; information request.
To improve the Services and develop new ones
Administer focus groups and surveys, conducting research and analysis of User´s behavior to improve the services provided and, developing new features and services.
KYLEGA performs the definition of profiles based on information related to the interactions with our platform. This information is analyzed to identify your preferences profile, which enables us to send personalized and adequate information to the defined profile, in order to improve our offer and adequately plan our communications.
WHAT BASIS CAN WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We treat your personal data in the following cases:
When you have given your express consent – in writing, orally or through the validation of an option – and prior and if such consent is free, informed, specific and unambiguous.
Contract execution and pre-contractual procedures
Where the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion, execution and management of the contract concluded or to be concluded with KYLEGA.
Compliance with legal obligation
When the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which KYLEGA is subject.
When the processing of personal data, restricted to the minimum data (principle of need to know) corresponds to a legitimate interest of KYLEGA, such as the data processing indispensable for the improvement of quality of services.
WHAT ARE THE TIME LIMITS FOR TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA?
KYKLEGA treats and stores your personal data according to the purposes for which they are processed.
There are cases where the law requires the data to be processed and retained for a minimum period of time, namely for 10 (ten) years, the data necessary for informing the Tax Authority for accounting or tax purposes.
Where there is no specific legal obligation, the data will be processed only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and preserved.
WHAT RIGHTS ARE GUARANTEED FOR PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS?
At any time you may:
- Request access to the information we hold and that concerns you: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning you are processed or not, and, if applicable, to access the data personal data and to access the information provided by law in this matter.
- Request the rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to have KYLEGA, without undue delay, correct inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
- Request the deletion of your personal data: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to ask kyLEGA to delete your data, and it has the obligation to erase the personal data, without undue delay, when it applies, namely one of the following reasons:
(a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
(b) withdrew its consent to the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
c) Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying treatment.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data: as the holder of the data you have the right to request from KYLEGA the limitation of the processing of your data if one of the following applies in particular:
a) To answer the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the KYLEGA to verify its accuracy;
b) The processing of data is lawful and the data owner opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
c) KYLEGA no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
(d) if he opposes the processing until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data: in cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by KYLEGA; in cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of direct marketing or for the definition of profiles.
- If treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it: if consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the data subject. treatment carried out on the basis of the prior consent given, nor the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation that KYLEGA is subject to.
- Complaining to the supervisory authority – National Commission for Data Protection;
- Know the existence of a data breach / security incident, as described below.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us, in writing, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter, sent to address Rua das Portas de Santo Antão, 89, 1169-022 Lisboa.
CLAIM TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
In the event that you are not satisfied with the way we treat your personal data, you will have the right to file a complaint together with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD); Rua de São Bento, nº. 148-3; 1200-821 Lisbon; or by e-mail: email@example.com
We ask that you periodically review this document to keep up to date.
Last updated: June 2018